Critical Issues in the Eurasian, Russian and East European Region
Students at CERES are dedicated to keeping up with critical issues that affect our region. Take a look at some of the current issues covered below:
Student projects done in 2022-23
- Eurasian Economic Union: a Project to Fulfill the Needs of Russia or a Catalyst for Effective Integration?
Student projects done in 2021-22
- Is the Russian Economy Really Suffering?
- The Week of Russo-American Negotiations: Context, Hiccups, and Aftermath
- 2022 Crisis in Kazakhstan
- Geopolitical Weapon or Commercial Venture? Politics and Economics of Nord Stream 2
- The 2021 German Federal Elections – What’s Next for German-Russian Relations?
- Russia, Turkey, and Iran: Regional Powers React to U.S. Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Ideology and Civilizational Identity in Russia’s State-Approved World-History Textbooks
Student projects done in 2020-21
- COVID-19 in Eurasia, Russia and Eastern Europe
- CERES Podcast
- Nord Stream 2
- Kyrgyzstan’s 2020 Parliamentary Elections
- Georgia’s 2020 Elections
- Kyrgyzstan’s 2021 Presidential Election
- Russia’s Reaction to the Events at the US Capitol on January 6
- Update: Georgia’s Parliament
- Biden vs. Putin
- The Ukrainian Border
- The Biden-Putin Summit