On April 8, 2019, CERES hosted a conference entitled, “Energy & Economics in Central Asia.” The conference brought together Central Asian scholars, foreign policy experts, and practitioners for a day-long discussion of new developments in the region.
The full conference can be viewed here. For videos of each panel, please click below:
- Keynote: Mr. Javier Piedra
- Lunch Keynote: Ambassador Richard Morningstar
- Panel I: Eurasian Economic Union
- Panel II: Domestic Energy and Economics
- Panel III: Foreign Actors in Central Asia
Be sure to check out the CERES YouTube Channel for all of our available videos. Missed an event you wanted to attend? Check out our archive for a full listing of recorded events. While you’re there, be sure to subscribe to our channel in order to stay on top of our latest scholarship and activity.